Customer Success internship - Sustainable Scale-Up
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands€500 - €500 per monthCustomer Success
Join us in creating safe and sustainable supply chains
Making our food supply chain more sustainable is one of the largest challenges of our time. Agriplace is a rapidly growing software company based in Amsterdam that is committed to contributing to the transition of safe and sustainable supply chains. We do this by building solutions for the entire food supply chain. We empower buyers and producers of agricultural products by offering insight into the sustainability and food safety aspects of their products, and simple compliance with market requirements.
We are a young, international, and rapidly growing team of 40 people passionate about making a positive impact and creating the largest agricultural network in the world. Currently our network manages €30 billion in agricultural goods and has customers in over 17 countries. We offer the possibility to work from our office in Amsterdam or partly remote.
About the position
To keep up with our current pace of growth we are looking for a passionate Customer Success Manager intern who is looking for a position where they can develop themselves further. As we are a young and growing organisation there is a lot of room to grow and learn together with us.
Do you enjoy finding pragmatic solutions for interesting problems? Are you looking for real ownership and the
opportunity to play a vital role in a rapidly growing company? Then come join our team, make an impact and have fun while doing it!
Benefits of joining AgriPlace
- Help create a better future for our planet.
- You'll be part of a rapidly expanding, diverse, warm and international team of 40 people.
- A culture that embraces innovation, with frequent hackathons to experiment with new ideas.
- Regular team event, BBQs, boat parties and much more…
- An office in the centre of Amsterdam.
- Flexibility in from where you work – for this position we are looking for someone who enjoys coming to the office several days per week
- €500,- compensation per month
- Free daily lunch at the office and compensation for travelling to the office when applicable
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in. Do you want to work in a place that values you and enables you to be your best self? We look forward to your application.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside the Netherlands.
At Agriplace we develop deep relationships with our customers, by understanding and acting upon their challenges. You will play a key part in that:
- Your main responsibility is assisting the customer success team in keeping our customers satisfied by listening to their needs & wants.
- You manage the onboarding of new customers data and supply chain.
- Helping and developing new initiatives that will allow our team to improve our relationship with our customers.
What we're looking for
- Enterprising – a go-getter, always looking for new opportunities and smarter ways of doing things.
- Collaboration – as we are a small company, being able to work well together is essential.
- You have a good command of the English language.
- You are available for a full-time (40 hours) internship of 5–6 months and are enrolled in a bachelor or master studies.