International Sales & Marketing Internship - Dutch speaking - Purpose Driven Scale-Up
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamSales
Join us in creating safe and sustainable supply chains:
AgriPlace is a quickly growing software company based in Amsterdam that is committed to creating safe and sustainable supply chains. We achieve this by building solutions for the entire food supply chain. Firstly, we facilitate buyers of agricultural products by offering insight into the sustainability and food safety aspects of their suppliers. Secondly, we empower farmers to gain compliance certifications easily and at a lower cost.
By making these processes simpler and more insightful, we are helping buyers' source more sustainably, and enabling farmers to produce safely and responsibly, this improves farmers' lives around the world by allowing them to sell more for a higher price.
We have a young, international, and rapidly growing team of 25 people passionate about making a positive impact and creating the largest agricultural network in the world. We already manage €20 billion in agricultural goods and have customers in over 16 countries.
We offer the possibility to work from our office in Amsterdam or partly remote. Room for growth and creating a healthy work environment have priority over ‘keeping things formal.
About the Position
To keep up with our current pace of growth we are looking for a passionate Sales Intern who is looking for a position where they can develop themselves further. As we are a young and growing organization there is a lot of room to grow and learn together with us.
Do you enjoy finding pragmatic solutions for interesting problems? Are you looking for real ownership and the opportunity to play a vital role in a rapidly growing company? Then come join our team, make an impact and have fun while doing it!
For this position, we are looking for an ambitious young professional starting in September 2022 (starting date is flexible) for at least 5-6 months.
In this internship you will:
- Have a broad set of tasks and responsibilities which helps you quickly expand you skillset
- Actively contribute to the sales of a market leading cloud platform
- Let your creative juices flow to identify more leads
- Enrich lead lists to determine which lead we can support today in the transition to a more sustainable supply chain
- Call potential clients to identify their current challenges
- Create impactful and value adding marketing campaigns
This is you:
- You are a Bachelor/Master student in the end of their studies
- Passionate about Sales and marketing and interested in Food/Agriculture and/or Sustainability.
- Have a pro active attitude
- You enjoy speaking with new people and are genuinely curious
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset and thrive in ambiguity
- Good in communicating and fluent in English and Dutch
- You are available for a full-time (40 hours) internship of at least 5-6 months.
- Entrepreneurial company full of people looking for new opportunities and smarter ways of doing things
- As much ownership and responsibility as you would like to have
- Possibility of growth within the company as the team is expanding quickly
- Flexibility in working from home or at the office
- Fun team outings
- € 400 per month allowance and free lunch in the office