Internship Customer Success and Marketing (Dutch speaking) - Purpose Driven Scale-Up
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamCustomer Success
We are looking for a passionate intern to join our young and ambitious team. Are you looking for a place where you can develop yourself quickly and take ownership? Do you enjoy working in teams and solving problems? Then this is the place for you.
Join us in creating safe and sustainable supply chains
AgriPlace is a quickly growing software company based in Amsterdam that is committed to creating safe and sustainable supply chains. We achieve this by building solutions for the entire food supply chain. Firstly, we facilitate buyers of agricultural products by offering insight into the sustainability and food safety aspects of their suppliers. Secondly, we empower farmers to gain compliance certifications easily and at a lower cost.
By making these processes simpler and more insightful, we are helping buyers source more sustainably, and enabling farmers to produce safely and responsibly, this improves farmers' lives around the world by allowing them to sell more for a higher price.
We have a young, international, and rapidly growing team of 25 people passionate about making a positive impact and creating the largest agricultural network in the world. We already manage €20 billion in agricultural goods and have customers in over 16 countries.
We offer the possibility to work from our office in Amsterdam or partly remote. Room for growth and creating a healthy work environment have priority over ‘keeping things formal.
- Assisting in customer success and successfully obtaining customer supply chain information on the platform
- Manage customer onboarding and success conversations
- Setting up marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Ensure customer satisfaction with various initiatives
What we're looking for
- Enterprising – a go-getter, always looking for new opportunities and smarter ways of doing things
- Collaboration – as we are a small company, being able to work well together is essential
- Good at communicating and fluent in English and Dutch, other languages (German, French and Spanish) are a plus
- You are available for a full-time (40 hours) internship of at least 5 months
What you get
- Learning first-hand from experienced entrepreneurs/professionals about how a company scales and expands internationally
- As much ownership and responsibility as you would like and gain experience in customer success
- Growth opportunities within the company as the team expands
- Flexibility in working from home or at the office
- 400 euros per month compensation and free lunch at the office