Junior Customer Success Manager (Germany) - Purpose Driven Scale-Up
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsCustomer Success
Join us in creating safe and sustainable supply chains
AgriPlace is a quickly growing software company based in Amsterdam that is committed to creating safe and sustainable supply chains. We achieve this by building solutions for the entire food supply chain. Firstly, we facilitate buyers of agricultural products by offering insight into the sustainability and food safety aspects of their suppliers. Secondly, we empower farmers to gain compliance certifications easily and at a lower cost and thereby access to market.
We are a young, international, and rapidly growing team of 35 people passionate about making a positive impact and creating the largest agricultural network in the world. Currently our network manages €25 billion in agricultural goods and have customers in over 17 countries.
We offer the possibility to work from our office in Amsterdam or partly remote. Room for growth and creating a healthy work environment have priority over ‘keeping things formal‘.
About the position
To keep up with our current growth rate, we are looking for a passionate Customer Success Junior who is looking for a position in which they can further develop themselves. Since we are a young and growing organization, there is a lot of room to grow and learn together with us.
What will you do
- Are responsible for your own customer portfolio in the field of customer experience, adoption and expansion
- Enable customers to get the most out of their account and build a close relationship with our customers
- Help customers successfully start on our product and successfully import their supply chain information to our platform
- Actively participate in improving processes in customer success and our product
- Responsible for discovering customer requirements and be the customer's voice to the product team to ensure that our product meets customer requirements.
- Education: HBO+ work and thinking level
- You are entrepreneurial, pragmatic, decisive and critical
- You can work well structured (independently) and show ownership
- You are positive, energetic and a real team player
- You are social with excellent communication skills
- You speak and write fluent English and German
- Your approach exceeds customer expectations. You do this by offering that little extra service in speed of solution, asking questions or simply fulfilling your agreements
- You are growth-oriented – as our organization is growing rapidly, we are looking for people who enjoy learning new things and grow with the organization
- Knowledge of SaaS and software applications is a plus, not a must
Benefits of working at AgriPlace
- You will join a fast-growing, warm and international team of more than 35 people.
- Competitive salary
- Fast career progression possible
- Pension plan for you and your partner
- A culture that embraces innovation, with hackathon weeks to experiment with new ideas.
- Regular team activities, BBQs, boat parties, much more...
- Help create a better future for our planet
Be yourself at Agriplace
Diversity of backgrounds, cultures and perspectives are essential to help us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to solve them together – voices like yours. So it doesn't matter where you come from, who you love or what you believe in. Do you want to work in a place that you value and allows you to be yourself? We look forward to your application.