Sales Internship - Spanish speaking - Purpose Driven Scale-Up
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, Amsterdam€400 per monthSales
Join us in creating safe and sustainable supply chains:
AgriPlace is a quickly growing software company based in Amsterdam that is committed to creating safe and sustainable supply chains. We achieve this by building solutions for the entire food supply chain. Firstly, we facilitate buyers of agricultural products by offering insight into the sustainability and food safety aspects of their suppliers. Secondly, we empower farmers to gain compliance certifications easily and at a lower cost.
By making these processes simpler and more insightful, we are helping buyers' source more sustainably, and enabling farmers to produce safely and responsibly, this improves farmers' lives around the world by allowing them to sell more for a higher price.
We have a young, international, and rapidly growing team of 34 people passionate about making a positive impact and creating the largest agricultural network in the world. We already manage €20 billion in agricultural goods and have customers in over 16 countries.
We offer the possibility to work from our office in Amsterdam or partly remote. Room for growth and creating a healthy work environment have priority over ‘keeping things formal.
About the Position
To keep up with our current pace of growth we are looking for a passionate Sales Intern who is looking for a position where they can develop themselves further. As we are a young and growing organization there is a lot of room to grow and learn together with us.
Do you enjoy finding pragmatic solutions for interesting problems? Are you looking for real ownership and the opportunity to play a vital role in a rapidly growing company? Then come join our team, make an impact and have fun while doing it!
For this position, we are looking for an ambitious professional starting in February 2023 (starting date is flexible) for at least 5-6 months.
In this internship you will:
- Have a broad set of tasks which helps you quickly expand you skillset
- Actively contribute to the sales of a market leading cloud platform
- Let your creative juices flow to identify more leads
- Enrich lead lists to determine which lead we can support today in the transition to a more sustainable supply chain
- Call potential clients to identify their current challenges in supplier management
- Create impactful and value adding mailing campaigns
- Ensure the customer experience of our brand is in line with our core values
This is you:
- You are a Bachelor/Master student in the end of your studies.
- Passionate about Sales and interested in Food/Agriculture and/or Sustainability.
- Have a proactive attitude and good communication.
- You enjoy speaking with new people and are genuinely curious.
- Has an entrepreneurial mindset and thrives in ambiguity.
- Good in communicating and fluent in English and Spanish.
- You are available for a full-time (40 hours) internship of at least 5-6 months.
- We believe in a good work - life balance
- Entrepreneurial company full of people looking for new opportunities and smarter ways of doing things
- As much ownership and responsibility as you would like to have
- Possibility of growth within the company as the team is expanding quickly
- Flexibility in working from home or at the office
- € 400 per month allowance and free lunch in the office